Kooran....

Recruitment is open, post here if interested.

Kooran....

Postby kooran1 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi All,

Hopefully AE is still playing WOW, for around the time of Burning Crusade I was part of the crew here that raided, although that was a fair while ago!

I had to give up playing due to real life commitments, life got a bit out of hand really and committing the amount of time I felt necessary wasn't really an option.

But with that all said and done, things have changed and ive picked the game up again, having sold my original account so there was no turning back I started again from scratch, I have rolled another hunter and gotten it to 100, had to roll on another server as I couldn't get into Blackrock around the time of the xpac coming out.

But what im basically requesting is another chance to join the guild, and hopefully join the raiding team, obviously after I transfer over to Blackrock (if your still on there) and obviously if I get accepted.

At the time of posting this, my marksman hunters item level is 630, ive been putting in some work to try and get my gear up to par.

Happy to answer any questions or if you wana have a chat in game I can roll a level 1 on BR.

Thanks for your time!

Kooran.

in f
kooran1

Re: Kooran....

Postby dirtYbird » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Hey Kooran, there is a thread about out moving to one of the AU servers you should able to find in here and get in contact with Tezzii.
dirtYbird

Postby kooran1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:56 am

Hi DB, I hope things are well!

I can only see three threads in the public forum and none of them relate to moving at all, my permissions may not allow me to see the thread you are referring to.

Thanks heaps.
kooran1

Postby kooran1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:12 am

yep found it!
kooran1

Return to Public Forum